Triplett Drain Cleaning
If any of your drains (sink, bathtub, shower, lavatory, washing machine, laundry tub, or bar sink) are not draining properly we have a variety of methods to unstop even the most stubborn stoppages.
Sewer line stoppages can be cleared with our electric drain cleaning machines.
Triplett has been clearing and repairing slow drains and providing drain cleaning services to Hampton Roads residents for over 58 years. We provide expert training to certify our plumbers as qualified drain cleaning experts, which means superior service to you. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means that if you are not completely satisfied with our drain cleaning or plumbing service, we will do the job again to your satisfaction.
Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Cable Machines: We use Ridgid, General, and Spartan drain cleaning cable machines for normal stoppage
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
- Dirt and debris
- Soap, detergent and shampoo buildup
- Grease buildup
- Sewage backup
What Not to Put Down Your Clogged Drains
- Never use off the shelf chemical drain cleaners, bleach, solvents or any other caustic substances in your drains. These chemicals in your drainage system can cause serious damage to your pipes. Always let your technician know you used any chemicals, to protect the person doing the work and your property.
- Do not mix chemical drain cleaners as they could cause a dangerous reaction.
- Only use bio-degradable drain treatments
Properly Installed Clean-Outs
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per Blockage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes clogs accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Jetter machine if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
To help prevent major backups and clogs in your home, try using a drain catcher to catch physical debris. To help clear minor clogs in your drains, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda and vinegar down your drains. If neither of these work, its best to call a professional plumber to come snake your drains and clear any clogs before they get worse.